MESSAGE BOARD RULES
For everyone’s benefit –
- Have fun
- Be nice
Northeast Paddlers Message Board asks that all participants please use self-moderation when posting.
If you see or read something posted in the forums that is not right – spam messages, or anything else – please use the “report” button in the post to let the NPMB admin know. This is really very helpful in keeping the forums friendly and tidy. -Thanks!
More Specific Rules:
- Inflammatory, derogatory, unkind, or rude posts, will be removed without notice, and can result in the user being permanently banned from the forums.
- Please respect the scope of topics for each forum.
- If you own, run, work at, or otherwise have a working relationship with a business and wish to post information at NPMB regarding that business, you need to be a Current Sponsor of NPMB.
- Commercial messages posted by anyone who is not an NPMB Sponsor will be deleted by the site administrator and the user account may be banned. If you are unsure if the information you wish to post might be considered commercial by the NPMB site administrator, you should email to find out prior to posting.
- These forums are public, keep the language, meaning, and other content of your posts within the realm of a PG-13 rating.