The Down River Crossbar Bag is a heavy-duty mesh bag meant to hang from a crossbar anywhere on your rowing frame. This Crossbar bag is great for holding all sorts of vital gear. Perfect for your sand stake, dead blow hammer, extra bowline, or whatever else you might need to access in a pinch.
Perhaps the best part about these bags is that they’re made with reality in mind and are built to deal with years and years of use and abuse.
- Length 34in Width 10in Depth 6in
- Phiphertex Plus Mesh Body is rugged and quick-drying for many years of use
- Hypalon Reinforced Bottom can withstand storing heavy metal tools
- Grommets allow a variety of rigging options
- Reinforced Seams deal with the demands of river running
- Extra Large Zipper that works well in a wet, sandy environment
- *Cam Straps not Included (Pictured with Purple 1ft Cam Straps
About Northeast Paddlers:
The Northeast Paddlers Message Board was established in 1996 as an information and communication resource for paddlers in the Northeast Region. In 2021 the site was revamped by the owners of Utah Ski Gear, Travis Moise and Esther Stokes. NPMB continues to act as a public hub for discussion, gear swaps and community building while also offering a reliable online gear store with fast shipping and excellent customer support!
Photos for this product are stock photos and are not the property of Northeast Paddlers. This product was listed by Oscar at Northeast Paddlers.